About the Social Media Intern position
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, influencer marketing and content writing, we would like to meet you.
The ideal Social Media Intern has exceptional oral and written communication skills. They have the ability to develop engaging and unique content. You should also possess the ability to moderate worldwide industry topics as you'll own all online social media outlets for SENSE.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of external communication. You'll be responsible for ideating, strategizing, executing and managing our brand’s image and voice. You will build and expand an external community of crypto enthusiasts, influencers, and early mainstream adaptors.
You should feel extremely comfortable and at ease operating on social media and leveraging storytelling to inspire movements around the mission we are striving to achieve.
Social Media Intern responsibilities are:
- Ensure that communication and social media campaigns align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging content in a variety of forms, such as text, image, and video, for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in community building and brand awareness boosting events
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to keep up-to-date on new features and products
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology.
- Monitor and engage in relevant industry topics
- Develop followers by deliberately targeting our competitors' followers or users in the appropriate geo location
Social Media Manager requirements are:
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to identify and track social media and website metrics
- Hands on experience with brand management through social media
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and best practices
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Studies in Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- Crypto & blockchain knowledge a plus!